Monday, November 10, 2008

Straight or Curly?

Well, the girls were sick over the weekend and we still have a little bit of the sickness hanging on, so I decided to keep them home from school today just to make sure that they are entirely better before I send them back (I hate when parents send their kids to school sick and get my kids sick!).

Since it's a crappy day outside we will be inside pretty much all day and we decided to get a little wild with McKinley's CRAZY curls! I have yet to see my baby girl with straight hair, so, we pulled out the flat iron and gave it a whirl.............she doesn't even look like the same kid! Those who know my girlies know that Shaylie has beautiful straight hair, and McKinley has the cutest ringlet curls around, well that changed today! Today both my ladies have STRAIGHT hair!

Here are a couple pictures to share our fun this morning!

Here's a picture showing her cute, cute curls:
Now, here are some pictures of her with straight hair:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's got some length when it's all smoothed out! Very different look for my Mackiedoodles.

C. Houghton said...

How stinkin cute! Don't you just love when you can give them variety with their hair, at least you were able to straighten it :) Some girls are just stuck with having curly no matter what. She's adorable!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

She looks so dang cute with straight hair, I love it. She does look so different, thats so cute that you can change it up though. How fun. Sorry to hear they are sick, that is no fun :(

T + 2 said...

Holy crap0 her hair is so LONG when it's straight!

vinu said...

Good Site
Keep Blogging

plz Visit
Read More About Synchronized Swimming Click Here

Angie said...

She is a doll! Either way, she's adorable!