Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Antelope Island

As I was going through pictures on our computer I found a file of pictures from our trip out to Antelope Island the first part of October. We went on a ride with my parents and my brothers family out to Antelope Island. We walked through the ranch houses and the barn and had lunch at the bistro on the island. It was a nice relaxing weekend and I decided to share some of the pictures, enjoy!
Marc with Shaylie, McKinley and Caleb (my nephew) standing on a fallen tree over yucky water (thank goodness no one fell in).


























































This buffalo was RIGHT NEXT TO THE ROAD! Seriously if I would have opened my car door I would have almost touched the dang thing he was sooooo close! My girls were THRILLED to see one that close and could not get enough of watching him drink from a rain puddle on the ground.

3 comments:

C. Houghton said...

I'm glad that you found these pictures, they are adorable. I want to make a trip out there next spring!

Jessica said...

That looks so fun. I have wanted to go to Antelope Island for awhile now. I will have to round up some of my family and plan a trip. Your girls are so cute. I love the poses they make. Especially McKinley. She cracks me up she is so cute and funny with her little model poses.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Hey there Nicole, Love the pics- your girls are getting so big! I cant believe how fast they grow up. I have never even knew Antelope Island was like that, for some reason I just assumed it was an island and thats it.. see how smart I really am. Hope all is well