Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sleeping Beauty and the Spider Witch

Well as always we had a great Halloween, and we hope the rest of you did as well. The girls had school, but were able to wear their costumes to school (which they both LOVED). They had cute parades that I got to go watch and see all the fun costumes. Once the girls were out of school my mom and I took them Trick-or-Treating here on main street in Springville. After main street we went up to Provo to my brothers (the house I grew up in) and had dinner with my mom and dad and my brother's family. After dinner we got the kids back in their costumes and went out to get MORE candy! Here are pictures from our adventures during the day, ENJOY!

Shaylie as a SPIDER WITCH!!


McKinley as Sleeping Beauty!!

Resting on the lawn during Trick-or-Treating on main street! Could they be any cuter!?

Here are my nephews: Andy = cute puppy dog and Caleb = little devil (LOL)

2 comments:

LaRee said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween!I love the costumes! Those pumpkins are awesome!

T + 2 said...

They look so cute in their costumes!