Thursday, November 13, 2008

Marc

Well, I'm probably a terrible wife because I meant to do this post yesterday on Marc's actual birthday, and now it's a day late. In my defense, I was busy helping in kindergarten and 2nd grade, making Marc a very tasty birthday dinner (not to toot my own horn, LOL), and taking care of a sick kid.

Yesterday was Marc's 28th birthday and I just want to wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY (late)! We have not always had the easiest times together but through it all I never stopped loving him and I think our relationship is stronger now that we have made it this far (9 years in December). Marc is a great husband and dad, he always makes sure we are taken care of to the best of his abilities and I can't thank him enough for that. Marc is a very intelligent person and works very hard at anything he puts his mind to, and for that he is a wonderful role model for our children of how to be an assertive, self-starter in life.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Marc with our beautiful girls! Enjoy!

In the hospital right after McKinley was born.

Escalante 2005

Disneyland 2007

Marc and Shaylie with their medals at the grappling tournament in May!


Marc and McKinley at the Art City Days parade in June!

2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats a very cute post Nicole, Marc is lucky to have you and all that you do for him and your two girls. The pics with them are just too cute.

C. Houghton said...

Very cute pictures & very awesome post!
You & your girls are lucky to have such an awesome guy in your lives, Marc sounds like a winner! :)