Sunday, February 3, 2008

HANNAH MONTANA in 3D!!!!

So for a treat today Marc decided that we would take the girls to the Hannah Montana 3D movie playing at Provo Town Center! Shaylie and McKinley were both quite excited about this and were COMPLETELY entranced through the WHOLE movie! In case you have questions as to how much our girls LOVE Hannah Montana just scroll down through the Halloween pictures and you'll notice that Shaylie was dressed up as Hannah Montana. Not only do they rock out to her music on a VERY regular basis (Shaylie even has her albums on her MP3 player) but if there is an episode of Hannah Montana on TV you'll find both girls sitting in their room watching it. Here are a few pictures I took of the girls with their 3D glasses on after we got home .............. if you'll notice they are both wearing Hannah Montana t-shirts!

Shaylie and McKinley are CRAZY for Hannah Montana!!!!

8 comments:

megh said...

Very cute pics. I tried to get Brenden to go with me to that movie, but apparently he didn't think that was a good idea...and I really wasn't serious anyway. Hehehe.

C. Houghton said...

Lachele isn't even aware of who Hannah Montana is haha. Rude mom I must be. Oh well. Great pictures haha. Your girls are adorable

cassie said...

well unlike the two above this comment, I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!and i am so jealous! i wish i could have come but my husband would not be paid to go to that movie. so sad, well i am glad your girls liked it and i am sure i would have loved it too. there is nothing wrong with hannah montana. hehe

LaRee said...

Hello! I'm glad you found my blog. We need to stay in touch! Your girls are so dang cute. We should get together this summer for lunch or something. I'll add you to my list! Tell your mom and dad hello from me!
Keep in touch!
Love,
LaRee

Beccarigg said...

So cute! Teya is still a little young for Hannah Montana but I think it will be fun when she gets into super girly music and stuff like that. Your girls are adorable!

Angie said...

Cute family, I didn't know you had a blog! My neighbor had a little girl shortly after me and she named her miley, her other girl is hannah. ha ha. have a good night!

To-To's Blog said...

Cute

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.