Saturday, April 25, 2009

My BEAUTIFUL McKinley!!!!

I cannot believe that my little McKinley will be turning 6 years old on May 7! We are getting things ready for her birthday party and since both my girls have decided that they LOVE making their invitations online so we can put their pictures on them we went out on a "photo shoot". McKinley had a lot of fun playing around and being the center of attention, and I had fun taking her picture and watching her do her many poses and faces! It was ABSOLUTELY beautiful weather the other day so I got her all dolled up and we went out in search of some fun locations to take pictures. Here are just a few of the MANY pictures I took, enjoy!

4 comments:

C. Houghton said...

love all the pictures. Her & Lachele in the aspect if nothing else are a lot alike.

Jessica said...

So cute! Where did you guys go?

The Brewer's said...

We went to several different places.......the Springville Art Museum, two places near Flowserve and Pepsi, Co., and up at Bicentennial Park. Lots of fun!

Kjirs said...

She is getting more beautiful every day!!! She and Shaylee look a lot more alike than they used to. Love these pics! You are such a good mom!!!!