Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter! The girls had fun discovering what they got for Easter, which included CANDY (obviously), new shirts, jelly bean pooping bunnies, kites, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, etc...... After enjoying ourselves at home we got ready to go to a BBQ at my mom and dad's house in Santaquin. We had a great time and it was actually warm enough for the kids to play without jackets! The kids had an Easter egg hunt and loved every minute of it.

Even Princess, our dog, got in on the action, she stole an Easter egg during the hunt and ate the gum out of it!

L to R: Caleb (my nephew), McKinley, Andy (my nephew), Shaylie (my grandma and sister-in-law are in the background)

2 comments:

C. Houghton said...

I'm glad you posted pictures of your guys' Easter. Looks like you all had a blast.
BTW - love your new background.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute cute pictures of the girls. LOoks like they got all kinds of fun stuff for Easter. I love header picture of the girls. They are growing up so fast!!