Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day fun!

This year for St. Patrick's Day I decided to actually do some fun stuff with the food the girls ate. We always wear green, but this year I decided to go the extra mile and do a little more. For breakfast the girls ate cheerios in green milk, nothing too over the top or exciting but fun none the less. For dinner I made BRIGHT green German pancakes, green eggs, bacon, and vanilla pudding with green sprinkles for dessert. I was going to color their milk for dinner green too, but both girls decided purple would be better. We had enough fun with it that this will probably become a fun tradition each year! Here are some pictures of our fun day!
The girls in their cute St. Patricks Day shirts!










Eating their cheerios in green milk!





















Our SUPER bright green German pancakes! YUMMY!!!!

3 comments:

C. Houghton said...

Love your green food idea. My girls would probably be too weirded out at their ages still to even eat it lol

Shauna said...

That is the grossest looking breakfast I have ever seen...I wish I would have thought of it!!!

Elizabeth said...

I've never seen green german pancakes! I love those...wish I would have thought of it.