Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun with cousins!

Over the weekend McKinley and Shaylie had the great opportunity to spend time with their cousins! Marc's brother Kent and his family came up on Saturday and spent the night. All four of the girls (yes you heard me right, 4 girls in one bedroom with the oldest only being 8) had a blast! The noise and mess levels were astonishing at times but we made it through without any major fights or injuries, so I suppose you can say it was a successful weekend visit. We do wish they lived closer so the kids could play together more often. Here are some pictures of the kids together.

L to R: Kallie (5), Shaylie (8), McKinley (5), Kambre (7), and Shaylie is holding Karter (3 mos.)

L to R: Kallie, Karter, Kambre

And just for fun here are two lovely pictures of my princesses!!!!!!

Sugar and spice and everything nice..................

................and a little bit CRAZY!!!!

6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

So fun! Cousins are the best! We don't live near family but every time we go visit it just makes me so happy to see the girls with their cousins. Glad they had a fun time!

cassie said...

so cute!!! cousins are the best!!!

ejemory said...

I am so lucky to have all of my grandies together at once! Yeah, the squeals reached decibel levels that I am certain will leave us all deaf, but it was lots of fun! I wish we all lived in the same town.

C. Houghton said...

Your girls make me laugh so hard. Dont you just love cousin visits! I know I do.
I love the picture of the girls at the end of your blog. Way adorable!

Kjirs said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom we look like freako beadekoos!!!!