Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Update (finally)!!

Well, as you can tell it's been a while since I updated our blog (shame on me) and unfortunately it's not been due to lack of things to post about, but you all know how life goes sometimes.

I suppose I should start off with Shaylie's 8th birthday party.........it went great! Thank goodness the weather cooperated and didn't rain on us. Shaylie decided that she wanted a Hannah Montana/Luau theme.........luckily for me my sister-in-law was able to get me Luau decorations from her work for free! So after purchasing a few Hannah Montana items we were in business! I do believe that she chose the "Luau" theme so that she could have an excuse to make it a swimming party as well (not like I care, LOL). Between the pinata, swimming, cake/ice cream, sandwiches, decorating cupcakes, and playing around I was pleased with her party and we were are tired by the end. Shaylie had a blast and got plenty of stuff!

Here are a few pictures of the decorations:

THE AWESOME HANNAH MONTANA/MILEY CYRUS GUITAR CAKE!
THE PINATA!!!!

1 comments:

C. Houghton said...

Looks like you guys all had a blast! I bet she was in Hannah Montana heaven lol