Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pictures.........finally!!

Last week I finally got around to taking the girls to get new pictures done! We had a lot of fun getting them ready and doing their hair. I do have to say that I miss them being little but pictures were SOOOO fast and easy this time! They held the poses they were put in and smiled without being bribed. Here they are.................ENJOY!
My girls start school tomorrow! I can't believe that Shaylie will be in 3rd grade and that my baby, McKinley, will be starting 1st grade!!!! I'll post pictures of their first days of school soon.

5 comments:

Jennifer Cornett said...

Holy cow! Your kids are so big - and stinking cute!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute pictures. Hope they have a good day tomorrow.

Beccarigg said...

Those are adorable. Your girls always take good pictures though. It takes like a hundred pictures to get one good one with mine. Can't wait till they learn how to hold a pose!

Anonymous said...

it was so fun mom

The DeLunas said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are super adorable!! Love the pics.