Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

That's right my baby has officially graduated from Kindergarten!! I can't believe that the school year is over already (well Shaylie still has one week left, but Kindergarten is done). McKinley had a blast in school this year and was not ready for it to end. She loves her teacher and all of her friends in her class. On Friday we went to her graduation and the performance was too cute! They sang a few songs and some of the kids had speaking parts (McKinley did and she did AWESOME), they did a slide show of the kids during the year and then did the "presentation of the graduates". It was great and I even got a little teary-eyed watching my baby walk across the stage and "graduate". It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I brought my new little baby home from the hospital and now she's 6 years old and moving on to 1st grade!



McKinley and her teacher, Mrs. Carpenter!

2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What a cutie! How fun for her to graduate! What a great accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! I love her so much.