Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1st Grade!!!!

Shaylie started 1st Grade today! I can't believe that she'll be at school all day long. She was sooooo excited and nervous she could hardly stand it! Shalyie loves school and I'm sure she'll be at the top of her class again this year! We are so proud of her and her sister!


Shaylie in her outfit for the first day (striking a pose as usual)!


My two cute girls before leaving for school!



Shaylie outside her new classroom.



Shaylie with her teacher, Mrs. Olsen.


Although, if school makes them look like this we may reconsider............










2 comments:

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

The girls look so cute. I am sure Shaylie will love first grade!

C. Houghton said...

Oh my heck Nicole your girls are soooo cute! I still can't believe that Shaylie is in 1st grade, I remember when she wasn't even in school lol.